TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The terms “Are You In” or “us”, “we”, or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose business office is 400 S 4thStreet, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The terms “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by us and while we work to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timelines, performance, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information and / or materials is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, videos, photographs, text, audio and graphics. Reproduction of any portion of this website, or any image derived through the use of any webcam(s) which may be available on this website, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s) that is not controlled by us.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, your use of this website and this agreement are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A., and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Clark County, Nevada, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of this website.
OWNER OF COPYRIGHT
- The copyright in this website and the material on this website, including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website, is owned by Are You In and /or its licensors.
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- Privately view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory for your own personal and private use; and
- Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, make unauthorized copies, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website, in any form or manner, through any media, including but not limited to, as an email attachment, as the subject or part of a blog, website or newsletter, or for any other commentary or commercial purpose without prior written permission. These restrictions specifically include any and all images derived from the use of any webcam(s) which may be available on this website.
Certain transactions and services offered while visiting
Information we collect about you.
When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the web sites you visit. The information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with the web site, including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit
Are You InWeb Sites, our servers collect such information. We use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to Are You In Web Sites.
Personally Identifying Information
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. "Personal Information" is information through which you can be identified. The Personal Information that we collect through Are You In Web Sites or we obtain from our strategic partners depends on the nature of your online activity, such as whether you make reservations, participate in a contest, apply for employment, seek information on weddings or meetings, register as a meeting planner, or provide customer feedback or suggestions. For example, Personal Information that we collect from you when you make a reservation may include your name, company, address, home telephone number, work telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, credit card information, purchase and reservation information, and other information that you voluntarily provide. When you complete an employment application, we may also collect your Social Security number, previous addresses, previous names, convictions for felonies, whether you can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, present and past employment, military service, education and training, skills, languages, family members who work for us, and other information listed in the online application form.
The Personal Information is collected by e-mail, through online forms, and through your activities on Are You In Web Sites. Are You In Web Sites utilize Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), which provides several layers of security for users of the Are You InWeb Sites. All data sent to and received from the Are You In Web Sites in SSL mode is encrypted. This ensures that anyone who may be able to intercept and review the data transmitted will not be able to understand the data. SSL also enables you to verify the certificate of the Are You In Web Sites so that you can ensure that the web site is the authentic.
A browser cookie is a small file saved on your hard drive when you visit certain web sites. Browser cookies store information that a web site may use for a variety of purposes such as to personalize your experience and to gather web site statistical data, such as which pages you visit, what material you download, your Internet provider's domain name and country, and the addresses of web sites you visited immediately before, and after, visiting a particular web site. You can configure your browser to accept or reject browser cookies or to notify you when you are offered a cookie so you can accept or reject it.
- How we use the information we collect.
We may use the information collected by us or strategic partners: (1) for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, mail, fax and other means; (2) to process and fulfill reservations and make a record of reservations; (3) to enable us to contact you for confirmation or customer service or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities; (4) to respond to inquiries, complaints and other communications; and (5) for profiling or demographic purposes.
- Disclosure of information we collect.
Choice regarding providing information.
General information is collected whenever you browse Are You In Web Sites. The Are You In Web Sites do not provide any means for opting out of providing general information when you browse Are You In Web Sites. However, privacy software that prevents the disclosure of general information is commercially available.
You can browse Are You In Web Sites without providing any Personal Information. However, providing Personal Information is required to use some of the services offered through the Are You In Web Sites, including, but not limited to, making hotel reservations, participating in contests, applying for employment, registering as a planner, obtaining information, and participating in the loyalty program. If you can opt out of receiving certain communications, opt out options will be indicated when they are available.